Lesson originally delivered on 1/21
Here are some takeaways from the lesson:
- The point of studying Romans is not to argue over theological jargon, but to focus on what Paul is seeking for us to understand about the gospel and its implications for our lives.
- Four parts
- The Content of the Gospel (Romans 1:1-6)
- The Power of the Gospel (Romans 1:15-17)
- Why the Gospel is Necessary (Romans 1:21, 28-32)
- The Gospel changes our lives. How we live changes the lives of others.
- We are both special and not special at the same time (Romans 2:1-16)
- God shows no partiality
- This should both scare us and comfort us
Additional Resources to consider