We invite you to explore this page and discover the new tools that we have for our church family to be connected through prayer to each other and to the Lord.
If you are looking for the live stream prayer meeting, please keep scrolling down.
Here you can submit prayer requests and view requests of others. Let them know that you are praying for them by clicking the “I prayed for this” button.
We believe that prayer is the most powerful and effective thing that we can do in order to see change in our circumstances, others, and our world. Let’s lift each other up and and share our requests and praises here.
Fill out the form below. You can choose to have your request shared online with your name, shared online anonymously, or keep it private completely. After submitting your request, it will be moderated and posted after moderation. Requests posted on weekends or holidays may experience some delays in posting.
Private requests will only be shared with our prayer team and will remain confidential.
If your prayer request has been answered, or if you have updates to it, please let us know by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your updates.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Christine is a very sick lady. She is getting alot of blood clots in her portal vein and the doctors cant find where the clots are coming from. Lift her up for total healing.
I have a friend named Noeme who is struggling with her ex. She has lived with him for about 3 years after they divorced, and now she is trying to move out because things are turning worse to the point where he is now abusing her. He doesn’t want her to even read the Bible or anything related to God. I tried helping her cope with the situation and got a verbal warning not to come near her from her ex. May God guide her out of this problem and with the children that she has.
Please pray the following for you, your loved ones, Jung-won, Ui-seop, Ha-young, Ye-young, Eun-tae, In-sook:
1) Give all of us the kingdom of God and God’s righteousness.
2) Give us all DIRECT REVELATION FROM THE ONE AND ONLY GOD, so that we may have real knowledge of the God of truth and the King Jesus Christ whom He has sent. ; “We accept human witness, but God’s witness is stronger” – 1 John 5:9
3) Let the Son of God make the name of God the Father known to us. ; “I will continue to make your name known to them so that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I myself may be united with them.” – John 17:26
4) Grant us complete and permanent turning back to God when all our bodies are alive.
5) Send forth plenty of workers for the harvest(Matthew 13:39) and command that your intended harvest be accomplished among us.
6) Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Joe is a very sick man. He has a lot of health problems and is refusing to go to the hospital.
Lift him up for a miraculous healing.
Please pray for my son George who desperately needs a job.
Also pray for healing of my right leg.
Please pray for me and my family:
– For me, for financial provision and sustainable income.
– The health of myself, my wife and my elderly parents.
God bless you.
There is a member of our management team that has been sabotaging my schedule adherence statistics . May the angel of Lord chase her away from me and my work in Jesus name
Please pray the following for you, Jung-won, Ui-seop, Ha-young, Ye-young, Eun-tae, In-sook:
1. Give all of us the kingdom of God and God’s righteousness.
2. Grant us complete and permanent turning back to God when all our bodies are alive so that each of us may truly achieve the real liberation and freedom from all sins and idols, and become the true property of the eternal and one true God, serving only Him and living forever.
3. Send forth plenty of workers for the harvest(Matthew 13:39) and command that your intended harvest be accomplished among us.
4. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
I will be having surgery on November 1 to remove my left adrenal gland due to a tumor. Please pray for successful surgery ,healing, recovery, peace and comfort if God’s will. Thanks so much!
Please pray God opens a door.
I need some Car repairs done so I can get to Church/ Temp Work
It’s been 8mnths- I’m struggling. Thanks Brothers/Sisters
Please submit your prayer request using the prayer tool above or to have your request added to the First Family Prayer Sheet call 803-343-8562.