First Student Ministry
9 am – 9:15 am: Breakfast & Hangout
9:20 am – 10:15 am: Group Gathering & Fellowship
10:30 am – Worship Service in the Sanctuary
Middle Schoolers and High Schoolers will meet Sunday morning upstairs in the 1420 Sumter Student Center. Individual breakfast items will be available from 9:00-9:15 in the lobby. After that, students and leaders will gather together for a time of worship and fellowship. Students will be dismissed promptly at 10:15 am so that they can join their families in corporate worship at 10:30 am.
We are excited to host FSM spring retreat at Camp Longridge this year! This is a great opportunity for students, 6th-12th grade, to engage with each other and the truths of Scripture. We invite any and all students in this age range to join us for a weekend full of fun and truth. We look forward to fellowshipping together as we discuss Ephesians 4 and what it has to say about the Church. Come join us!
- Who: Any 6th-12th grade student (a great weekend to invite friends)
- What: A two night retreat centered around the word of God and building relationships
- Where: Camp LongRidge 10 Longridge Rd. Ridgeway, SC 29130
- When: April 30th-May 2nd 2021
- Why: This is our first opportunity to gather like this since October 2019 … lets make the most of it!
- How much: $115*
**Please do not let finances be a barrier. Please reach out to email@example.com if your family could benefit from any amount of financial assistance.
Welcome To First Student Ministries!
All things FSM in one section
Sign up for Text Reminders!
Parents and students, sign up to avoid missing out on future events!
Middle School – Text @firstsmms to 81010
High School – Text @firstsmhs to 81010