We invite you to explore this page and discover the new tools that we have for our church family to be connected through prayer to each other and to the Lord.
If you are looking for the live stream prayer meeting, please keep scrolling down.
Here you can submit prayer requests and view requests of others. Let them know that you are praying for them by clicking the “I prayed for this” button.
We believe that prayer is the most powerful and effective thing that we can do in order to see change in our circumstances, others, and our world. Let’s lift each other up and and share our requests and praises here.
Fill out the form below. You can choose to have your request shared online with your name, shared online anonymously, or keep it private completely. After submitting your request, it will be moderated and posted after moderation. Requests posted on weekends or holidays may experience some delays in posting.
Private requests will only be shared with our prayer team and will remain confidential.
If your prayer request has been answered, or if you have updates to it, please let us know by e-mailing email@example.com with your updates.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Les was diagnosed with a brain tumor.
He has alot of inflammation in the area were they removed the tumor.
Which is causing him alot of confusion. Pray the tumor isnt coming back.
Pray for total healing and wholeness in Les’s body.
I seek deliverance, repentance, a sound mind and guidance with a potential job which Inhave a praise for getting so far.
I am having foot surgery July 3rd. Please pray for a successful outcome and for my surgeon and all staff involved. Thank you
Please pray for…
-God to bestow peace and love upon Barb (mother) and Annette (sister) over John unexpectedly dying from an allergic reaction to his medication. Their hearts are absolutely shattered.
-God to bring comfort, healing, love and peace to a 5 year old girl who has cancer and her family.
-God to give insight, direction, wisdom, protection, peace, help, and desperately needed healing to our utterly devastated Christian friend. Also, that God showers him in love and our friends will open his heart to receive it.
-Strength, encouragement, guidance, protection, and wisdom to David and Kaleigh as David assumes his new leading pastor role at the church. Press people to help in the church ministries. Also, that the Lord would quickly find the perfect person to manage David’s T-shirt business so he doesn’t have to close it since it’s been such a blessing to the community.
-God to draw Reagan and Rhyme to Him if they aren’t saved. And, Rhyme to be delivered from her phobias, anxiety, eating disorders, and depression along with Reagan’s anxiety and depression. Also, for God to abundantly protect them and give them guidance, wisdom, opportunities, and bless Reagan’s job. Lastly, for God to help me and Reagan connect and grow our relationship somehow.
-God to assist in smoothing out our move to WV and the acquisition of our home there.
-God would continue to help me with my conservative podcast by guiding, protecting, encouraging, and strengthening
me in the process. May He also bring assistance and wisdom to me in the exposure of the subject matters.
-God would bless our my brother, David, and parents’ health, minds, finances, and spiritual wellbeing. I pray this for both my husband and I as well.
-God would continue to heal Dr. Knox’ heart and overall health and bless his ministries.
-God to expose Michaila and Kinsey to their Christian colleges and Christian community so they repent and turn from their evildoings, and Christian society will be protected from them.
Please pray Jesus Christ would carry out the following for you and each one of us(Jung-won, Ui-seop, Ha-young, Ye-young, Eun-tae, In-sook):
– Forgive us our sins and blasphemies, and grant us the true freedom you promised. Remove all blinders from our eyes, which you have called the lamp of our bodies.
– Please set us and all those who are or will be related to us in anyway apart for holiness in the truth (your word), and please let them be gathered into heaven as our treasure without fail. I ask that the Son of God designate each one of us as those who directly reveal the Father God. As a result, we all hope to have true knowledge of the only God of truth and of the King Jesus Christ whom He sent.
– Here we send our delegation to the Jesus Christ the Lord and seeks terms for shalom with Jesus, and here we ask you to be our only King.(“Or else, while the other is still far away, he sends a delegation and asks for terms of peace.” Luke 14:32, “Or let him rely on My protection, Let him make peace with Me, Let him make peace with Me.” Isaiah 27:5 )
– Jesus, please send your angels and command that your intended harvest be accomplished among us.
– May all our flesh live to keep the commandments of Jesus Christ and witness the Salvation of Elohim.
– Grant us the sole advocacy of the one and only God against our adversaries.
– Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
– Lord Jesus, please take all that we have requested and make it your own work, and may it be fulfilled according to God’s will, not man’s.
John B. Chambers.
Too,receive salvation and water baptism in Jesus name.
This prayer request is for our grandson, Cameron McClellan. He has fallen in with the wrong group of friends and is headed down the wrong path. This has caused a terrible fight with he and his dad (Caleb). Please pray that God would deliver him from these friends and replace them with friends who are following Jesus. Someone who would encourage him and be there for him when things get tough. Also Cameron just graduated from high school and has a graduation party on Saturday. Please pray he and his dad would be reconciled, the their relationship would be mended before Saturday. We need a miracle. I know God is able.
Total Healing of my lung disease and osteoporosis
Please pray our family finds a house to call ours. Our family is “homeless”, we feel lost for this was very unexpected. We are surviving day to day but it’s taking a toll on us.
Please earnestly pray for a crisis that I’m facing, and that God also has mercy on me and help me with the other problems in my life. Please also pray that God sends me a husband
Please submit your prayer request using the prayer tool above or to have your request added to the First Family Prayer Sheet call 803-343-8562.